Are you hiring at your company? The following is a Job Board for ICMA member companies who are recruiting applicants for the positions in the card industry. To submit a job opportunity, please send information to ICMA Headquarters at firstname.lastname@example.org. (Posting a listing is limited to members only.)
The Data Systems Manager is responsible for ensuring the personalization of gift/loyalty cards, direct mail pieces, and other products operate flawlessly through internal and external systems, resulting in a positive customer experience. The position oversees the activities involved with processing customer data files accurately, execution of card imaging and magnetic strip encoding on high-speed card personalization lines, along with the performance of equipment and personnel. In addition, this important position manages and maintains the company’s compliance to Payment Card Industry Standards (PCI DSS) and Security.
As an influential member of the management team, the Data Systems Manager must be a strong change agent, capable of quickly identifying opportunities to improve business systems and processes by implementing sound tactical and strategic initiatives. A primary focus will be to look for ways to automate existing practices where possible, driving out undesirable costs and improving the company’s operational position in a competitive marketplace.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage daily operations and supervision of 20-25 personnel within the company’s Data Department, floor leads, machine operators, and data file processors.
- Contributes to the development of the organizations and department’s goals, plan and implement programs and processes that result in complete and total accuracy in card personalization.
- Coordinates production activities with the company’s manufacturing department, sales, and customer service, in a high pace environment.
- Create and Implement SOPs resulting in consistent quality and accuracy of work performed.
- Training, development, and evaluation of staff performance and productivity.
- Perform internal Data Security and Quality Systems audits, ensuring that all data verification systems are functioning properly.
- Evaluates, recommends, and implements systems and processes to improve productivity, efficiency, accuracy and quality of the products and services provided to internal and external customers.
- Interacts directly with customers and sales executives on issues related to quality and service. Performs root cause analysis and implements appropriate corrective action when systems and processes fail.
- Manages departmental budgets for labor, supplies, and equipment purchases and repairs.
- Four year degree in Information Systems, Database Management or equivalent experience.
- 5 years of progressive management experience preferably in the printing industry, effectively leading and developing teams.
- In-Depth knowledge of payment processing systems (i.e. First Data, SVS, Blackhawk, InComm).
- Strong knowledge of high-speed data validation systems, including but not limited to encoding, variable data imaging and barcode grading.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Superior customer service and interpersonal skills. Strong verbal and written communication skills are a must.
For more information or to apply for this opportunity, please email email@example.com.
ICMA offers an opportunity for those interested in finding employment in the card industry to post a resume for members and other parties to review. You may post a resume to the ICMA website as long as you are not currently employed at a member company. If you would like to post a resume, please send it as an attached Word file to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will leave the resume posted for a period of three months or until you request it be removed.
Click the name below to review the resume of the candidate.
Don Chamblin, Sales & Marketing, Channel Management, Business Development
Ahmed A. Shaalan, Consultant, Credit Cards Security Certification
Imants Ejups, Business Development