Are you hiring at your company? The following is a Job Board for ICMA member companies who are recruiting applicants for the positions in the card industry. To submit a job opportunity, please send information to ICMA Headquarters at firstname.lastname@example.org. (Posting a listing is limited to members only.)
Description: Teraco is currently looking for a Project Manager/Customer Service Representative that preferably has print industry knowledge and a passion for relationship building to join our team. This role maintains relationship with customers via telephone and email, receives all art, orders and requests for pricing and advises customers regarding the status of their orders in process. Addresses customer questions and complaints.
- Manage and monitor your project at every stage until completion
- Help support Teraco focused sales team and their accounts
- Provide key personnel with communication updates
- Coordinate the resources needed to properly implement the project
- Focus on Customer/Client needs with driven results
- High level of customer contact to obtain, provide or clarify information regarding pricing, scheduling, billing, shipping, or quality
- Oversee customer issues and ensure effective and long-term problem resolution
- Respond to customer inquiries and problem solving in a professional and effective fashion
- Setup new accounts into Monarch
- Responsible for order entry/job ticket functions into Monarch system
- Ensure timely delivery of art and data proofs
- Follow up routinely on all art and data proofs and approvals
- Coordinate job ticket information and submit to production for scheduling
- Participate in daily production meetings
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Printing and Gift card industry experience a plus
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Good data entry and typing skills
- Ability to understand and execute new technologies (EFI Monarch)
- Proficiency with PC-based computers and spreadsheet functionality
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to work both independently and with others, when needed.
- Courteous and professional demeanor
- Multilingual a plus
- Superior customer service and interpersonal skills. Strong verbal and written communication skills are a must.
To apply for this position, click here.
June 2017: Estimator
Description: Provide the PLI sales force with cost based estimates for all products produced at PLI – Asheville, NC. Assist in assessing and providing for customers' needs. Maintain a thorough working knowledge of plant production capabilities and procedures.
- Estimate cost of producing finished products based on customer specifications received from the sales or production departments.
- Maintain a high working knowledge of PLI products, capabilities, and production methods.
- Assist PLI sales force to qualify his or her customer on the best production process and materials for their product.
- When the job is created by Sales using price lists, work with Pre-Production to merge correct information in to the jobs as needed.
- Perform these and other duties as assigned by the Estimating Supervisor or other appropriate management personnel.
- Bachelor's Degree (or three years applicable experience in the print industry)
- 2 years of related experience
- Demonstrated problem-solving and analytical skills
- Sound judgement to plan and accomplish goals
- Excellent math and problem solving skills, knowledge of statistics helpful
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to maintain a professional demeanor
- High attention to detail with ability to multi-task
- Strong computer skills
Please apply online at www.PLIcards.com/contact/careers
ICMA offers an opportunity for those interested in finding employment in the card industry to post a resume for members and other parties to review. You may post a resume to the ICMA website as long as you are not currently employed at a member company. If you would like to post a resume, please send it as an attached Word file to: email@example.com. We will leave the resume posted for a period of three months or until you request it be removed.
Click the name below to review the resume of the candidate.
Don Chamblin, Sales & Marketing, Channel Management, Business Development
Ahmed A. Shaalan, Consultant, Credit Cards Security Certification
Imants Ejups, Business Development