ICMA Launches Program to Recognize Members’ Service to the Global Community
ICMA is pleased to announce its new Community Service Recognition Program.
In an effort to recognize member companies with outstanding service programs that have a significant impact in the local, national or international communities, ICMA has established the new program. A benefit to all member companies, the recognition program aims to highlight those in the global card industry taking the extra step to make contributions to society.
Examples of community service programs include:
- Financial, product or service donations
- Contributions of technology or strategic expertise to a societal or charitable organization
- Company-organized volunteer programs (environmental, youth, homeless, hunger, disaster relief efforts, etc.)
- Lobbying or advocacy efforts for a society-supportive cause
- Education, training or youth mentoring programs
Companies will be recognized in an article in Card Manufacturing magazine, on the ICMA website and via ICMA social media efforts.
Are you an ICMA Member who supports community initiatives? Click here to tell us about it!