Disclaimers & Consents:
Schedule Subject to Change
The event’s operating hours, schedules, and speakers are subject to change without notice. Refunds will be not issued for failure to view a live session.
Consent to Recording, Capture, and Distribution
ICMA will be recording in audio and/or video format the virtual sessions and events taking place on the main stage of ICMA Connect. ICMA may elect to distribute the recordings and associated materials either individually or as part of a compilation. By attending, your image and/ or voice in photographs, video recordings, electronic reproductions, audio recordings, and other media throughout the world may be used, including, but not limited to publications, on their websites, and in any other marketing and promotional materials. You acknowledge these activities and consent to such recording, capture, and distribution, royalty-free.
No Attendee Recording, Reproduction, and Distribution of Content Permitted
By registering and attending ICMA Connect, attendees agree to not record, photograph, reproduce, or distribute any presentations or other content presented at the meeting, as session and slide content is the intellectual property of our speakers. As authorized, ICMA will post recorded presentations for attendee viewing post-conference.
ICMA Connect Virtual Program Code of Conduct & Consent
ICMA is committed to providing a safe, productive, and welcoming environment for all event participants and staff. All participants, including, but not limited to, attendees, speakers, exhibitors, ICMA staff members, service providers, and all others are expected to abide by this Code of Conduct.
ICMA has zero-tolerance for any form of discrimination or harassment, including but not limited to sexual harassment by participants or our staff at our meetings. If you experience harassment or hear of any incidents of unacceptable behavior, ICMA asks that you inform the ICMA headquarters team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office at 1-609-799-4900 so that we can take the appropriate action.
Unacceptable Behavior at any ICMA event is defined as:
- Harassment, intimidation, or discrimination in any form.
- Verbal/written abuse of any attendee, speaker, volunteer, exhibitor, sponsor, ICMA staff member, service provider, or other meeting guest.
– Examples of verbal abuse include, but are not limited to, comments related to gender, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, religion, politics, national origin, inappropriate use of nudity and/or sexual images in public spaces or in presentations, or threatening or stalking any attendee, speaker, exhibitor, ICMA staff member, service provider, or other meeting guest.
– Presentations, postings and messages should not contain any disparaging content related to ICMA, any company, its products or employees.
- Disruption or interruption of presentations during sessions, in the exhibit hall, or at other events organized by ICMA throughout the virtual meeting. All participants must comply with the instructions of the moderator and any ICMA virtual event staff.
- Presentations, postings, and messages should not contain promotional materials, special offers, job offers, product announcements, or solicitation for services.
- Presentations, postings and messages should abide by anti-trust requirements.
– Members of ICMA are refrained from discussing at association meetings the financial aspects of their business pertaining to disclosure of prices, profits, commissions, discounts, purchase agreements, contracts, costs or any other matter which could be construed as causing injury to a competitor or of unreasonably restraining trade.
ICMA reserves the right to remove such messages described above and potentially ban sources of those solicitations.
ICMA reserves the right to take any action deemed necessary and appropriate, including immediate removal from the meeting without warning or refund, in response to any incident of unacceptable behavior, and ICMA reserves the right to prohibit attendance at any future meeting, virtually or in person.