Customer facing personnel to include marketing, sales, customer service, executives, as well as card industry suppliers and consultants. There are no experience requirements or program prerequisites but current ICMA membership is required.
UPCOMING PROGRAM DATES
The next ACE-Commercial Training sessions are scheduled for:
Wednesday, September 6 at 11:00am ET
Wednesday, November 1 at 11:00am ET
Note: Dates are subject to change
How To Enroll
The ACE designation is for card manufacturing professionals who have demonstrated abilities and knowledge in technologies and processes in specific card manufacturing, personalization/fulfillment or advanced technology areas. Applicants must be working for an ICMA member company and have a minimum of two years experience working in the card industry in any of the following areas.
- CClass size is limited so register early to secure your seat.
- Payment must be received two weeks prior to the program in order to guarantee your seat in the selected class and to receive the link for the training.
- For group discounted rates, if individual cancellations reduce your company’s total registration count below the 5-person minimum, your registrations will revert to the individual registration rate.
- If you find you are unable to attend, there is no additional cost for making a company registration substitution or rescheduling to attend a different training date.
- All substitutions and rescheduling requests must be sent in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and received at least 14 calendar days in advance of the scheduled event.
- There is a $25 cancellation processing fee per registered attendee and all cancellation requests must be sent in writing to email@example.com.
- There will be no refunds for cancellations received within 14 calendar days of the scheduled event.
- If minimum class size is not met, you may be asked to move your registration to a different class date.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (609) 799-4900.
Day of Program Expectations & Technology
- The program will be conducted on a Zoom platform. Be prepared to use your video camera so that the instructor can conduct a roll call of all attendees.
- Depending on your Wi-Fi bandwidth, you may consider an internet connection using a hard wire to ensure a stable connection throughout the program.
- This is a 4-hour program. We will cover the initial 2 hours, then have a 30-minute break before resuming for the remaining 2 hours.
- Questions for the instructor will be possible during the course by using the chat box of the Zoom platform.
Sign up for ICMA announcements
"*" indicates required fields