Customer facing personnel to include marketing, sales, customer service, executives, as well as card industry suppliers and consultants. There are no experience requirements or program prerequisites but current ICMA membership is required.
$265.50 per person
for groups of 10-19 individuals
$250.75 per person
for groups of 20 or more individuals
If interested, email us to learn more at email@example.com
How To Enroll
- Payment must be received two weeks prior to the program.
- If you find you are unable to attend, there is no additional cost for making a company registration substitution or rescheduling to attend a different training date.
- All substitutions and rescheduling requests must be sent in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and received at least 14 calendar days in advance of the scheduled event.
- There is a $25 cancellation processing fee per registered attendee and all cancellation requests must be sent in writing to email@example.com.
- There will be no refunds for cancellations received within 14 calendar days of the scheduled event.
Day of Program Expectations & Technology
- The program will be conducted on a Zoom platform. Be prepared to use your video camera so that the instructor can conduct a roll call of all attendees.
- Depending on your Wi-Fi bandwidth, you may consider an internet connection using a hard wire to ensure a stable connection throughout the program.
- This is a 4-hour program. We will cover the initial 2 hours, then have a 30-minute break before resuming for the remaining 2 hours.
- Questions for the instructor will be possible during the course by using the chat box of the Zoom platform.
Sign up for ICMA announcements
"*" indicates required fields