Registration is open for ICMA’S 2023 EXPO happening May 15-18, in Orlando, Florida!
The EXPO features:
- Global card industry participation including card manufacturers, personalizers, suppliers, issuers and consultants.
- An exhibition of 50+ leading card industry suppliers showcasing equipment, materials, card components and services.
- A diverse educational program with presentations and panel discussions on the most current card industry topics.
- Winners of the 2023 ICMA Élan Awards of Excellence will be announced. The award categories include: Feature Cards, Secure Payment Cards, Loyalty, Promotional and Gift Cards, ID Cards, Access Control Cards, Unique Innovation, Personalization & Fulfillment (Product, Service or Project), Best Supplier/Vendor for a New Product, Service or Innovation, Unique Component Supplier (NEW IN 2023!) and the People’s Choice.
- Networking at its best! From speed networking with exhibitors to evening outdoor networking receptions, a themed Elan Awards Dinner, golf and more.
Questions? email@example.com or call 1-609-799-4900.
Stay connected, grow professionally, and get the essential education you need to excel in the global card industry. Join us.
Here’s what some of our members have to say about their experience at the ICMA EXPO
I come to these events because the education you get from the speakers is excellent. Visiting the exhibitors you see the latest technology and this year we have a large number of exhibitors including a lot of equipment, which is really interesting to see.
Keith YeatesPresident Bristol ID
It’s nice to speak to so many who have the same common interest. l’ve learned a lot about cards, lots of different aspects I never knew about.
I gain a lot of knowledge by working with vendors fat ICMA’s events] as well as the unique opportunity to talk with a lot of the other manufacturers, so we are very friendly competitors I would say. Everyone who goes to the trouble of setting up a booth, I want to know what they are doing and why they are here.
Cindy EmeryValid USA
Sign up for ICMA announcements
"*" indicates required fields